Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gossip Girl Fan Fiction

I totally forgot that I used to be a hard-core GG fan until I received an email notification that someone reviewed a fan fiction I did in 2010. I didn't know I actually did write real stuff. I mean, we're talking about short story that was based from a TVseries I was so addicted to watch years back. I know it's originally a book but I never really get the chance to read one so I practically based everything from the actors and the scenes.

I've outgrown the fandom of this series like a child who has outgrown sucking the juice of santan flowers in the school backyard. I was aware it was just a phase. I joined forums; even gained friends. Some of the best people I met through the fandom were Lucy from Salt Lake City, Alex from Australia, and Courtney from Alaska. We literally talked over the forums and even email everyday. We discussed and talk about our personal life on the side. I was THAT crazy. If you're gonna ask me, I still consider them friends. Ugh! Those days.

Anyway, I'm making this entry because I mainly just want to share to everyone the 2 short fictions I did for Gossip Girl. No, I was never a Chuck and Blair person. Not happening if that's your wish. I'm shipping for a far greater couple - - Serena (Blake Lively) and Chuck (Ed Westwick).


Some people might find this interesting as well so I thought I'd share.

The Stepbrother

Sorrow, Silence & Solace

Please let me know what you think and I would love you forever!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of this series but I love checking their style. Very fashionable kasi most of the time.

    Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit :)
Leave me something and I might just love you forever ♥

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...