Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn Facial Blotting Tissue

crabtree & evelyn facial blotting tissue, crabtree & evelyn oil blot review, crabtree and evelyn how much, crabtree & evelyn philippines

This has been in my kikay pouch for some time now (hence the decrepit pack). If you have been reading my blog, specifically the very rare beauty entries, you'd know I have an oily skin type. Hence, an oil blotting tissue is almost always the most needed tool I can't leave the house without -- Kleenex Oil Blotter to be exact. I have made a review on that in case you have not read it yet.

This time, let me make a brief review on Crabtree & Evelyn's Facial Blotting Tissue. No, I didn't buy this pack. It was gifted to me by our company president upon learning that these are staple for my daily battle against excessively shiny face. Anyway, as of this writing, I still have not fully utilized the pack as I still have an existing stash of Kleenex on hand. However, I just couldn't wait to share already how good this particular product is when I tried using it a couple of times last week.

crabtree & evelyn facial blotting tissue, crabtree & evelyn oil blot review, crabtree and evelyn how much, crabtree & evelyn philippines

crabtree & evelyn facial blotting tissue, crabtree & evelyn oil blot review, crabtree and evelyn how much, crabtree & evelyn philippines

(+)
  1. It has a powder side which is very efficient for when I don't only try to avoid the shine but also want to look fresh and newly made up. Not to mention the powder coverage was not bad at all. Think powder foundation coverage. Very very impressive.
  2. Though it doesn't have something like the velvety lining that Kleenex has, the grease still won't get through the other side. Hence, oil doesn't reach your fingers.
  3. Each strip is a little thicker than what I'm used to so much so that they don't get easily dilapidated when pressed on the skin repetitively. 
  4. As seen in the photo above, it's a little smaller in size compared to Kleenex which makes it more handy but not necessarily less effective
(-)
  1. The product is not very accessible. Unlike the other mainstream brands, you can't just buy this in any drugstore, supermarket, or department store. As far as research is concerned, here in Metro Manila, their stores are at Greenbelt 1, EDSA Shangri La Mall, Robinsons Place, Trinoma, and Mega Mall. And we're not even sure if those stores actually have supplies of these blotting tissue.
  2. Being that it's not a local brand, it's relatively pricey at ~6$ for a pack of 65 sheets (according to my Google search). 

Have you tried using this yet? Or any Crabtree & Evelyn product for that matter? I'd love to hear from you!





Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. the product looks interesting! <3 Makabili nga nyan...

    Karen

    http://mymindinrandom.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Get back to me with a link once you've decided to make a review of it as well :)

      Delete
  2. when i used to work in makati, lagi ko nadadaan yang store nila sa greenbelt. i love their packaging and sadly nasa pricey side nga sya :( thanks for visiting my site!
    -angel of invisiblestilettos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice product. It's really something I can use professionally! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    http://www.mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's one lotion I like at Crabtree & Evelyn called La Source, so bango and clean smelling hindi masakit sa ilong, but very difficult to find back then. I have tried a couple of blotting sheets (mostly from Watsons) and sadly some resemble wax paper lang. Crabtree sheets look okay, but I will try Kleenex oil blotter sheets next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Product seems to interesting and creative as well. i will use it in my professional life. thanks for sharing with us

    # Beautiful Muslim Wedding Invitations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this yet but their products has always made me curious. Their stores and packaging looks elegant and I've always wondered if it's really worth splurging on. Thanks to this post, I now know the answer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit :)
Leave me something and I might just love you forever ♥

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...