Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Divergent in theaters on March 21, 2014

(at least in the US) I hope it's the same in the Philippines, or earlier if possible?

Divergent movie, divergent veronica roth, divergent in theater, divergent official trailer, divergent casts, 50 shades of grey casting

I have already read a lot of comments expressing disappointments on how the movie (scenes, casts, costumes, etc.) did not follow how they were described on the book and I'm not allowing these to ruin my excitement. I mean, come on people. This is the nth book-inspired movie that will be released in the history of book-inspired movie productions. Don't tell me you still don't get the drill. I say get over yourselves and accept already that there's no such thing as a book-consistent movie. Otherwise, prepare yourselves for a frustration-filled fangirl/fanboy-book-consistent-movie-obsessed kind of life ahead.

Let's watch the trailer, shall we?


OK March 2014 is so long a wait but I'd say October 2013 couldn't be farther. I'm more excited for the release of the trilogy's last installation -- Allegiant. On the flip-side, we're almost wrapping up August and the next thing we know, it's the -ber months already! Time really flies when having fun, yes?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit :)
Leave me something and I might just love you forever ♥

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...